Easicult TTC dip slides are used for monitoring microbial contamination in industrial environments. The slide is covered on both sides with triphenyltetrazolium chloride (TTC) agar which allows the growth of most common bacteria. Use to detect the elevation of total bacterial counts.
- Easy 3 step procedure; dip in fluid, incubate and read results
- Convenient and cost effective on-site testing
- Incubate at 35-37° C for 24 hours
- Helps prevent equipment breakdowns by detecting early signs of corrosion or contamination
- Ensures finished product quality
- Can be used as a transport media for samples
|PRODUCT||# OF TESTS||ITEM #|