Easicult Combi dip slides are used for rapid monitoring of microbial contamination in industrial environments such as paint manufacturing, cutting fluids, paper/pulp, and fuel tanks. The slide is covered on one side with TTC media which supports the growth of most common bacteria, and on the other side with Rose-Bengal media which supports the growth of fungi.
- Easy 3 step procedure; dip in fluid, incubate and read results
- Convenient and cost effective on-site testing
- Incubate at 27 to 30° C for 24-48 hours for detection bacteria; Yeast and molds need 3 days incubation at 27-30° C
- Helps prevent equipment breakdowns by detecting early signs of corrosion or contamination
- Ensures finished product quality
- Can be used as a transport media for samples
|# OF TESTS