Hygicult E/Beta-GUR slides are used for the rapid detection of bacteria belonging to the family Enterobacteriaceae and for identification of species producing Beta-glucuronidase enzyme. One side of the paddle is covered with Violet Red Bile agar which supports the growth of bacteria belonging to Enterobacteriaceae to grow as red colonies. The glucose in the agar also allows some other species to grow as red colonies. The other side of the slide is covered with colourleBeta Beta-Gur agar. Species producing Beta-glucuronidase are able to grow on this side as brown colonies.
- Convenient and cost effective on-site testing
- Easy 3 step procedure; dip or touch on surface, incubate and read results.
- Incubate at 35-37 ° C for 24-48 hours
- Hinged handle makes sampling easy
- Convenient way to check employee hand washing compliance
- Interpret result with model chart included in package insert
*Hygicult is a registered trademark of Orion Diagnostica
|PRODUCT||# OF TESTS||ITEM #|
|Hygicult Y & F||10||4020|